lördag 7 augusti 2010

This week with Entrecard /Tack till veckans EC-annonsörer



This is Cajsa-Mamma, my real mother, taking it easy on the steps.
------
Här är Cajsa-Mamma, min riktiga cat-mor. Hon tar igen sig en stund på trappan.

------
Thank you for advertising with me on my EC-widget from August 2nd to 8th. Please visit these fine sites:
------
Tack till alla EC-annonsörer under veckan fr.o.m. den 2a augusti t.o.m. den 8:e augusti. Besök gärna dessa fina sidor:
Monday, August 2nd - måndagen den 2 augusti - Seek No More



Tuesday, August 3rd - tisdagen den 3 augusti - The Maaaaa of Pricilla
(I am giving this linky-love to Pricilla because she had her card on The Red Cat Society's widget the same day. If you know that you had your card here on August 3rd, please let me know and I will give you an extra link. I just did not have time to record who was in the widget and the information is now lost.)



Wednesday, August 4th - onsdagen den 4 augusti - Broken Teepee
(I am giving this linky-love to Broken Teepee because she had her card on The Red Cat Society's widget the same day. If you know that you hade your card hereon August 4th, please let me know and I will give you an extra link. I just did not have time to record who was in the widget and the information is now lost.)


Thursday, August 5th - torsdagen den 5 augusti -
The Joy of Bird Watching and Living A Simple Life



Friday, August 6th - fredagen den 6 augusti - Birding in the Falkland Islands



Saturday, August 7th - lördagen den 7 augusti - Cat Lovers Site



Sunday, August 8th - söndagen den 8 augusti - Meow Diaries



Thank you! / Tack!

Purrs, Med mjuk tass
Sara Cat / Sara Katt

First Commenter /
Första kommentaren är lämnad av:
XXX

Inga kommentarer:

parltradet - beautiful and easy-to-wear jewellery

Amazon.UK