lördag 27 augusti 2011

S is for Sara's Silly Sibs - Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Alphbe-Thursday - Round 3 - S


Text & Photograph Copyright 2011 Christina Wigren

Jenny Matlock

I'm helping my two-legged Mummy/Mommie by posting for Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday Challenge. This week's letter is s.

My four little kitten-siblings are still here. So I am writing another silly poem in the hope that they will go away: 'Sara's Silly Sibs':
------

Sara sighs and questions why,
Her Silly Siblings are sliding by.

They simply are so super-sloppy,
And force us all to use the moppy.

To use the box, they'll hopefully learn,
Meanwhile the stink, does give all a turn.

Washing up after my Silly Sibs, is not so cool.
Mummy wants a washer: a brand-new Whirlpool.

Sara sighs and wonders just how long
She'll have to sing this Silly Sib-Song.
------

Purrs, / Nospussar,
Sara Cat / Sara Katt


Text & Photograph Copyright 2011 Christina Wigren

First Commenter:

XXX


To read more posts about the letter S, please visit this site or click on the image below:

För att ta del av fler inlägg om bokstaven S (på engelska) besök denna sida eller klicka på bilden nedan:

Jenny Matlock


5 kommentarer:

Mr Puddy sa...

Sara's Silly Siblings look so funny, the two tabbies ! I got no idea how they can got there and share spot...MOL
Have a great day
xoxo

Anonym sa...

Very clever S and the sillly siblings are adorable. Hope you get the Whirlpool.

H sa...

I expect that life is full of both work and fun with kittens in the house!

Unknown sa...

That photo is just too cute :) I love the poem that accompanies this post. How fun!

Jenny sa...

Sara, thanks for the giggle. This totally cracked me up.

Even though I don't have a cat perch, there are days when I feel I'm just drooping down exactly like that!

Thanks for the smile!

A+ and a nice fur rub!

parltradet - beautiful and easy-to-wear jewellery

Amazon.UK